Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year's Eve

I thought I would show what I wore yesterday, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my whole outfit. I attended a Vintage (1920's/30's/40's) themed party in London, which explains the hair and fascinator. Along with the Richard Nicholl purple velvet dress, I wore tan tights, my black topshop suede wedges and faux fur dalmation print coat.



My makeup bag:


Benefit's 'Fickle One'

BASE:


  • Simple Hydrating Moisturizer
  • Benefit 'Erase Paste' in #1
  • The Body Shop Foundation brush
  • Versace Makeup 'Extra Creamy Compact Foundation'
  • Urban Decay 'Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder'

EYES:


  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow 'Primer Potion'
  • Urban Decay 'Ammo Eyeshadow Palette'
  • Bourjois Paris 'Smoky Eyes' trio in #04 nude ingĂ©nu
  • The Body Shop Eyeshadow brush
  • Urban Decay '24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil' in Zero
  • No7 'Exquisite Eyes' mascara in Brown/Black
  •  

I used Maui Wowie in the tear duct, a bit of Chopper and a bit of Smog in the crease.

FINISHING TOUCHES:


  • Benefit Thrrrob Blush
  • The Body Shop Blusher brush
  • Baylis & Harding  (sweet mandarin & grapefruit) Shimmer Body Lotion - as a higlighter
  • Urban Decay 'All Nighter' Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
  • Jelly Belly Blueberry lip balm
  • MUA lipstick in shade 13

1 comment:

  1. Erase Paste is in my opinion Benefit's best product. Couldn't live without the stuff!!

    ReplyDelete