Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Recent purchases and a bit of omnomnom!

 
Hellooooooo everyone!
 
 
Mid-February happens to be the mid-life crisis period of the calender year; too far past Christmas to still be buzzing over the winter festivities, but Summer is yet a while off. I, like most people, happen to find myself in a state of demotivation. It is not close enough to exams to commence revision, but it lingers in my mind that it would be in my best interest to start looking over my notes so that I do not cram last-minute. So how do I go about this?
 
 
Shopping.
 
 
*Evidence provided below*
 
 
First up, I picked up these gorgeous trousers from Topshop; the material is a very lightweight cotton which would be perfect in the summer with a white t-shirt and tan sandals, or in the winter with a grey sweater, frilly socks, creepers, leather jacket and some large neon accessories. Unfortunately, they do not fit particularly well; although they are from the Petite range (which is supposed to fit up to 5'4" lasses), they come up extremely short and thus do not fit over my thighs! So they will be going back, such a shame since they were a bargain in the sale! :(
 
I also bought 2 pairs of neon earring and a chain/neon cord bracelet from Topshop, which I thought would complement any monochrome outfit and silver accessories!
 
Finally, just some basic beauty essentials from Superdrug- review to come!
 
 
 
Food Diary!
 
I have recently found myself taking pictures of lots of pictures of food- which my younger brother thinks is quite strange and sad really. A lie in this morning (and recovery from a huge Prezzo pizza and fries last night) meant I only wanted something on the small side for breakfast, which led to a dip in the fruit bowl for a kiwi :)

 
 
Then for lunch, I made a wrap with mixed salad leaves, chives, olives, baby tomatoes, spring onions, caramelised onion houmous, pesto, fried red peppers and Indian paneer cheese. It was absolutely delicious!!
 
 
 

 
Just an outfit of what I wore to dinner+shopping yesterday; quite casual and comfortable without looking lazy!
 
(Dress and boots- topshop, leather jacket- zara, scarf- warehouse, leather satchel- MADE accessories, beret- c&a)
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! You look beautiful btw :)


    Come visit us sometime :)
    Would you like follow each other? Lemme know..
    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a shame that your trousers didn't fit right, the pattern is beautiful! I am still enjoying all your jewellery, you are right, they will go with everything!

    E x

    ReplyDelete