Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Summer Sale Edit '14: River Island

Keeping with the monochromatic palette that I've been loving recently, here is a list of sale items I've been lusting over from River Island, most of which are black and white. Thinking ahead to the Autumn, I've included a couple of coats which can be thrown over jeans and skirts to protect us from unfavourable weather, without having to worry about being fashionable. I also have included a couple of splashes of blue and pink, which compliment the other items harmoniously.






(£30 down from £65)



(£75 down from £150)




(£30 down from £65)



(£15 down from £38)



(£17 down from £28)



(£35 down from £65)



(£20 down from £38)



(£5 down from £20)

I really like the idea of a completely monochrome outfit, for example the cigarette trousers with a white shirt, with the pop of colour of the blue hat. 
Which is your favourite? Would you wear any of the items together?

Talia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment